Friday, September 10, 2010

one night to be confused, one night to speed up truth.

Hmmm, opportunities.

I start school in 10 days! Thats coo.

But, during this year.. what are my goals? I have a lot of plans spinning in my mind.

So this school year, I would like to.
  • find a new side of oly I have never been acquainted with
  • learn some chords and songs on guitar
  • do well in school
  • figure out next year (Uni? Volunteering? Traveling? City year in another state? Americorp? South Ameircaaaaaa!?)... I just want warmth. And to be with someone who warms my heart.
  • work out, in ways to make me happy. start dancing more! Ballet again? Yoga, Hot yoga!!
  • Farming!!! I don't care where, I just wanna!
  • Read, please.
  • be wonderful and loving to all around me.
I have a job now too, thank you so much life.

No comments:

Post a Comment